"Graydon is brilliantly self-invented, pretending to be someone until he became that person."

I love this quote.. from a feature on Vanity Fair's editor Graydon Carter.
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/media/features/4165/#ixzz0b2LCRNIk


San Francisco (Financial District)

This man reminded me of a paperboy.. a little bit to brown for me but I love the pattern of his cardigan.. scruffy and hobo but the tie and hat keep it together

I will never stop loving walking through the fi-di and seeing all the crisp suits and dress shoes (:

oxford shoes.. I'm thinking about dying them a lighter brown

strange man cycling through financial district today.

Wouldn't it be amazing if TV channels had throwback days? ahh the times of Doug and Kenan & Kel. plus, they would 2x the amount of TV viewers b/c today's young'uns would be watching as well as the older ones. oh yes. I guess YouTube can always satiate my old-time loves.

missing Florida & the 70-degree winter weather.

0 comments: