"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” - Albert Einstein




herringbone jacket - jcrew; cardigan - bcbg; white tank - bcbg;


I don't quite understand the motives (besides money) for the constructors of my house who put my bedroom next to the bathroom. The sound of pee running and pieces of poo plopping into the toilet water is not a pleasant sound to hear while studying, watching TV, eating, or anything else for that matter.

I don't know what makes me happy anymore. I think work makes me happy... it's just an escape from everything.

I like these boots.



Sometimes, I wonder what has become of middle school students these days. Or, at least, middle school students who take the 1 bus. I found this girl telling her friend, "I'll give you five chips if you hit Will," so the girl proceeded to hit the teeny 10-year-old boy who was sitting next to her, "No, harder, across the face," and so she "hit" him on the face. Then there was little Asian boy who out of nowhere said to his friend standing across the bus, "No one fucking likes you don't you know that?!?!" What ever happened to the little-nice-quiet Asian boy stereotype?

I'm in love with The Filthy Youth. I don't know if it's their tunes that get me or the amazingly-hot UK accent that the songs are sung in. Ed Westwick from Gossip Girl is in it -- my current obsession.

2 comments:

February 22, 2009 at 1:36 AM God's Marionettes? said...

You like modeling clothes huh? Haha. Well at least you can escape in work - its productive. I escape from work and everything else by doing nothing, which is a poor strategy. Be more happy, adolescence are too sad.

February 22, 2009 at 8:25 PM God's Marionettes? said...

Hey did you design the layout for your blog? haha, trippy is a new word for me.

how is life