sleeping habits.





I was trying to create the online registration form for the Work-a-Thon 2009 and I finally got it! (after five hours) anyway, I'm happy.

eckk I slept for eleven hours the night before last.. I thought I'd catch up on my sleep from the past week, but I couldn't fall asleep last night...I was on the phone with Simon until 4a.m., then I listened to more music after (Michael Buble is god).

I really don't know what I talk about when I talk on the phone with people at night, our conversations always last for hours but it feels like 20 minutes.



Drew Seeley has an amazingg voice. All his songs sound really crap though because he only ever sings R&B, though good R&B.

1 comments:

February 22, 2009 at 1:35 AM God's Marionettes? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.