hobo

My pants came!! They bunch up at the butt and make my thighs look huge but I like 'em cause they're loose and comfy.

I was disappointed today because it was supposed to rain but it didn't and i didn't get to use my new nifty umbrella. then it started pouring on the ride home. super


Miles: Why do I always fall for the bad girl?
Iris: You didn't know that she was a bad girl.
Miles: I knew she wasn't good. [When being offered coffee] Do you have anything, a little bit stronger? [Now receiving the drink] Thank you. Let me rephrase this. Why am I attracted to a person I know isn't good?
Iris: I happen to know the answer to this. Because you're hoping you're wrong. And every time she does something that tells you she's no good, you ignore it. And every time she comes through and surprises you, she wins you over, and you lose that argument with yourself, that she's not for you.



Today I learned a new indian sex position called the helicopter.
Thanks megumi.

1 comments:

December 15, 2009 at 3:32 AM God's Marionettes? said...

You're welcome, I'm glad I was able to contribute to your mass collection of Kama Sutra positions. It really warms my heart to know that I'm remembered ;)